Phonak has an extensive lineup of hearing aids that can be tricky to tell apart, even if you spend a lot of time researching their hearing aids online. Fortunately, Hearing Associates of Las Vegas are here to help, with two Las Vegas locations staffed by veteran hearing specialists who know the ins and outs of Phonak hearing aids. Whether you want to get a new hearing aid fitted or just try one out to see if it’s well suited for your needs, or you need to get an older Phonak hearing aid serviced, we are happy to assist you with your hearing aid needs. So, if you need to set up an appointment or you just want to send us a quick question, be sure to click on this link to contact us or schedule an appointment with Hearing Associates of Las Vegas!
Phonak Sky B
- Powerful Speaker for All Levels of Hearing Loss: Different kids are going to have different needs, ranging from mild to profound hearing loss even at a young age. Finding a pediatric hearing aid is difficult as it is, but finding one treating more than just mild to moderate hearing loss is even trickier. Phonak has made the effort to develop a wide range of hearing aids that is suitable for children with any level of hearing loss. With the Phonak Sky B, you can find a hearing aid that will help your children hear speech, music, and the other important sounds of life at a comfortable level according to their needs.
- Colorful Mix-and-Match Design: Many pediatric hearing aids are dull, boring, and cumbersome, which can lead to bullying from other children at school. Phonak Sky B worked hard to develop a solution that will not only help your child fit in, but even make other kids a little jealous of the Mix-and-Match Phonak Sky B. No matter which wearing style you go with, you can choose between eight primary housing colors and seven tube colors to complete the look of the Phonak Sky B. Whatever combination you go with, the Phonak Sky B is a hearing aid that looks as good as it is powerful to wear.
- Water, Dust, and Sweat Resistant: Part of being a kid is rough housing and having fun, which isn’t always the best idea when wearing a hearing aid. That is why the Phonak Sky B is built tough, allowing your kid to play with friends and enjoy their lives as if they didn’t have to wear a hearing aid. The water, dust, and sweat resistant hearing aid can be worn while engaging in all sorts of athletic activities, ensuring that your child can keep up with their friends while wearing the Phonak Sky B.
- Roger Touchscreen Classroom Mic: The Phonak Sky B provides great support on its own for typical day to day situations, but it’s especially helpful in a classroom setting with the aid of the Roger Touchscreen Classroom Mic. The touchscreen is easy to set up, and as long as the teacher is wearing the mic around their neck or places it on a nearby table, your kid will get a direct feed to their Phonak Sky B hearing aid. Your kid won’t have to worry about missing out on classroom discussions with the Phonak Sky B hearing aid!
As explained above, you have eight different housing color options and seven different hook color options to mix and match, providing a total of fifty-six unique color options! There are six behind-the-ear options of the Phonak Sky B, each of which provide a different level of power suited for different levels of hearing loss. If you have a child who is in need of a premium, colorful, and durable hearing aid, consult your hearing aid provider about the Phonak Sky B hearing aid platform.
Phonak Bolero B
- AutoSense OS: The best feature of the Bolero B is the AutoSense OS system that provides automatic audio adjustment wherever you go, no matter your environment. Whether you’re at home or are in a crowded restaurant, whether you attend a concert or a night at the movies, the AutoSense OS adjusts the Bolero B’s settings without you having to even press a button. The vast majority of users won’t ever make a single manual adjustment, but if you are one of the few who do, you’ll find that the AutoSense OS will remember your selection to improve its auto adjustment programing!
- Natural Listening Experience: Audio quality matters just as much as volume, and with the Bolero B you’ll find the hearing aid to provide an almost lifelike experience. The Bolero B has been finetuned so that natural sounds, music, and conversation alike feel crisp, clear, and reflective of what things sound like without a hearing aid. If you are someone who despises the distortion that often comes with hearing aids, you’ll be pleased with the performance provided by the Phonak Bolero B hearing aid.
- Zoom In Voice Focusing and Quiet Voice Amplification: If you need assistance having a conversation with someone, you will get the aid you need with the Phonak Bolero B. The zoom in voice focusing will concentrate on the speaker’s voice in front of you, and will lead to a typical improvement in speech understanding by around 60%! You’ll also encounter naturally quiet speakers from time to time, and you’ll get assistance too with the quiet voice amplification, increasing volume without distorting the speaker’s tone. From work to parties to private gatherings, you’ll have no trouble keeping up with a conversation thanks to the Phonak Bolero B.
- Rapid, Portable Charging Options: If you charge the Phonak B for just 30 minutes, you’ll have over 6 hours of battery life, while 3 hours of charging will let you use the Phonak Bolero B hearing aid for more than 24 hours continuously! There are multiple charging case options, each of which have their own charging benefits. Go with the larger charging case for a rapid option that will last for days without needing a top off, or with a mini, pocket sized charging case if you want to keep a charging container with you on the go.
The Phonak Bolero B is available in nine different color variants, each of which will help you look stylish while wearing the Phonak Bolero B. As for wearing styles, the Phonak Bolero B is only available in a behind-the-ear style, with four different models providing different hearing support. They are as follows:
- Phonak Bolero B-M: Mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Phonak Bolero B-P: Mild to severe hearing loss.
- Phonak Bolero B-PR: Mild to severe hearing loss (with integrated rechargeable battery).
- Phonak Bolero B-SP: Moderate to profound hearing loss.
If you want a hearing aid you don’t have to manage and fiddle with all day, then those with mild or profound hearing loss alike will want to consider the Phonak Bolero B hearing aid platform.
- Natural Listening Amplification: Traditional hearing aids capture sound that is heard outside of the ear and amplify it with a speaker pointed towards or found inside the ear. The Phonak Lyric instead sits entirely within the ear, allowing sound to naturally flow towards the ear. Once captured in the ear canal, the Phonak Lyric amplifies the sound and only has to travel a shorter distance due to its position, allowing for a more natural and smaller hearing aid.
- Fully Invisible, No Disruptions: While there are a few in-the-canal hearing aids that are mostly invisible, the Phonak Lyric is one of the few and, arguably, the only 100% totally invisible hearing aid. While it does require a hearing aid specialist to insert and remove, the hearing aid is placed deep enough into the canal that no one will ever be able to tell you’re wearing a hearing aid. What’s even more helpful is that the Phonak Lyric doesn’t get in the way of headphones, Bluetooth ear pieces, and other audio devices that are normally blocked by hearing aids.
- Months Long Support: Because servicing requires the help of a medical professional, it was important that the Phonak Lyric be able to last a long time without needing to get serviced. Phonak was able to develop a powerful battery that will ensure you can go up to three to four months without ever having to swap out or check on the Phonak Lyric. The Phonak Lyric works day and night as well, making it one of the few hearing aids on the market you can use 24/7 without any disruption.
- Travel Everywhere, Do Anything: Are you tired or annoyed that you can’t exercise, travel, or even shower without the assistance of your hearing aid? Due to its water-resistant, durable construction, you won’t have to limit yourself in what you can do with the Phonak Lyric. Exercise, bathe, and live your life as if you didn’t have a hearing aid at all thanks to the impressive flexibility of the Phonak Lyric!
The Phonak Lyric is only available in one style and color, but since you won’t ever even see the hearing aid you won’t have to worry about looks or style while using it. If you suffer from mild to moderate hearing loss and just want a simple hearing aid that you don’t have to deal with everyday, you should consult your hearing aid specialist about the Phonak Lyric!
Phonak CROS/BiCROS B
The Phonak Cros/BiCros B creates instant transmission compared to other Cros systems that may have a delay. The Phonak Cros/BiCros B truly stands out with some fantastic features, and a few of which we want to highlight include:
- State-of-the-art Phonak Belong Chip: One of the major concerns with other CROS/BiCROS hearing aid platforms is the delay time that comes from transmitting from the deaf ear to your good ear. The Phonak CROS/BiCROS B solution utilizes the latest Phonak Belong chip and further optimizes it for near instantaneous transmission. With this rapid technology, you’ll find your ability to hear and determine the precise source of sound you pick up vastly improved thanks to the Phonak CROS/BiCROS B solution.
- Binaural VoiceStream Technology: The Phonak CROS/BiCROS B system shares much of the same high quality audio capabilities as the greater Phonak Belong lineup. This means that the Phonak CROS/BiCROS B has automatic adjustability, voice zoom in, and quiet voice amplification. What’s also shared is the fantastic Binaural VoiceStream Technology, which is specifically designed with speech understanding in mind. Whereas all sounds are adjusted and amplified appropriately with the Phonak CROS/BiCROS B system, conversations and words get additional clarity and amplification so you can have an easy time understanding speech wherever you are!
- Phonak CROS Rechargeable Technology: While rechargeable batteries are becoming more and more common in hearing aid platforms, there aren’t many that are compatible with CROS/BiCROS hearing aid solutions. Phonak has taken the time to develop a special Phonak CROS/BiCROS B-R platform that will ensure that both transmitters will have long lasting, even batteries that won’t lead to any disruptions while in use. Furthermore, as you can switch out different models and styles, you also don’t have to rely on just the Phonak CROS B-R to make use of the Phonak charging solution.
- Interchangeable Companion Models: Many hearing aid companies have a dedicated CROS/BiCROS solution, forcing you to use their specific model if you have a deaf ear. Phonak has worked hard to allow you to mix and match between five different unique CROS/BiCROS solutions, allowing you to mix and match not just with CROS/BiCROS devices, but with the greater Phonak model lineup. While you will need to consult your hearing aid specialist for specific compatibility, you won’t be restricted when it comes to using the Phonak CROS/BiCROS B hearing aid platform.
The Phonak CROS/BiCROS B hearing aid platform features nine different colors for their behind-the-ear model, and eight different colors for their in-the-ear model. There are three behind-the ear models, all of which provide the same performance but different battery options. The two in-the-ear models also provide the same performance, but with different batteries and sizes as well. If you are interested in a Phonak hearing aid but have a deaf ear, you will still be able to use a Phoank hearing solution with the assistance of a Phonak CROS/BiCROS B hearing aid!
Phonak Audéo Paradise
- Paradise Sound Technology: The Phonak Audéo Paradise is designed to integrate all of the varied, great sound enhancement technology found in their other hearing aids. Crisp, natural sound reproduction, speech understanding enhancements, dynamic noise cancelation, and other voice, music, and sound enhancements are all found here. Phonak has designated their Paradise models to be among their very best hearing aids in terms of sound, and with models for those who suffer from mild to profound hearing loss alike, everyone can use the Phonak Audéo Paradise.
- Integrated Voice Assistance: Have a phone call you would like to answer, an important event you want to note, or something else you need to do with your smartphone voice assistant? Instead of having to grab your phone, just tap your Phonak Audéo Paradise, and you’ll be able to activate the voice assistant on your smartphone. By using your Phonak Audéo Paradise built in microphone, you don’t even have to be near your smartphone in order to converse with your smartphone AI voice assistant.
- Dynamic Fine Tuning Smart App: While the Phonak Audéo Paradise features auto adjusting that will provide great performance no matter the occasion, you can finetune the hearing aid further with the my Phonak smartphone app. Control and monitor volume, noise reduction, speech focus, and more audio settings with the application, or track where your Phonak Audéo Paradise hearing aid is with the myPhonak app. You can use the AI smart technician to troubleshoot your Phonak Audéo Paradise, or reach out to a live Phonak hearing aid specialist for over the internet remote assistance!
- Versatile WiFi Connectivity: If you are looking for a Phonak hearing aid that will connect directly to iOS or Android devices, you will want to check out the Phonak Audéo Paradise. With this hearing aid, you can use your hearing aid for phone calls, listening to music and podcasts, watching your favorite program, and more. With Bluetooth connectivity, you can also connect directly to many smart tablets, TVs, and other smart electronic devices without the need for an additional accessory. Technology is an ever important component of our day to day lives, and you won’t lose access to any of it with the Phonak Audéo Paradise.
The Phonak Audéo Paradise is available in seven different colors, all of which are behind-the-ear hearing aid models. While the wearing style is the same, the main difference between the four hearing aids models is the type of battery included. All four models are designed for people who suffer from mild to profound hearing loss, and largely do not differ in performance. If you are looking for a hearing aid solution that will let you connect to your favorite electronic device while maintaining a comfortable and stylish design, consider the Phonak Audéo Paradise hearing aid platform!
Phonak Audéo Marvel
- AutoSense OS 3.0: AutoSense is the great baseline technology behind Phoank’s auto adjusting sound profiles, and with the Phonak Audéo Marvel it is better than ever. AutoSense OS 3.0 optimizes conversations and important noise in real time, allowing you to better understand what you want to hear wherever you are. Whether you need help trying to talk with a coworker at a busy office, or you want to enjoy the music better over the roaring crowds at a concert, Phonak Audéo Marvel AutoSense OS 3.0 is there to assist!
- Binaural VoiceStream: While more and more hearing aids are developing the ability to connect and stream smart device audio, the major problem with them is that they are limited in what they can broadcast. With the Phonak Audéo Marvel, you can listen to music, a podcast, or an audio stream and still rely on your traditional AutoSense OS 3.0 speaker listening at the same time. With the Binaural VoiceStream technology, you can have a normal conversation without disrupting your smart device connection.
- Extensive Noise Blocking Technology: Many simple hearing aid platforms manage to mute the surrounding environment, but do so in ways that may cause sounds you want to hear to be muted as well. The Phonak Audéo Marvel is built with multiple sound guards that are optimized for particular environmental sounds, ensuring that background noise is muted so you can hear the important sounds of life. WhistleBlock, WindBlock, EchoBlock, and several other guards and blocks are all included with the Phonak Audéo Marvel. If you are tired of dealing with background noise, or especially if you are suffering from Tinnitus, the Phonak Audéo Marvel is definitely a great hearing aid platform to consider.
- Phonak eSolutions: Phonak eSolutions is a large suite of app and web based services that will help you configure the Phonak Audéo Marvel for optimal, personal use. Phonak hearing screeners help you select the Phonak Audéo Marvel platform best suited for you, while the myPhonak smartphone app will help you configure your hearing aid. Phonakpro will help you maintain a hearing diary profile, allowing you to improve your Phonak Audéo Marvel hearing aid with time while also setting notes and goals to bring up with your hearing aid specialist. The end result is a powerful, dynamic hearing aid solution that will ensure you are getting great help and performance with the Phonak Audéo Marvel every step of the hearing aid process.
The Phonak Audéo Marvel is available in nine different color options, with one behind-the-ear wearing style featuring five different battery options. Each of the battery options also features four categories of the Phonak Audéo Marvel, which are designed for each of these hearing loss levels:
- Phonak Audéo Marvel Essential M30: Mild hearing loss.
- Phonak Audéo Marvel Standard M50: Mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Phonak Audéo Marvel Advanced M70: Mild to severe hearing loss.
- Phonak Audéo Marvel Premium M90: Mild to profound hearing loss.
If you want one of best and newest Phonak hearing aid solutions, discuss the Phonak Audéo Marvel with your hearing aid specialist!
Phonak Audéo B:
- Dynamic AutoSense with Easy Manual Adjusting: Phonak’s great AutoSense is incorporated with the Phonak Audéo B, with over 95% of users never making any adjustments at all. However, the Phonak Audéo B is also designed to accommodate your personal preferences, and makes adjustments easy if something does sound off. You can use the buttons located on the Phonak Audéo B hearing aid, or make use of the myPhonak smart phone application. The Phonak Audéo B will also remember your adjustments, ensuring that you don’t have to reconfigure it every time you visit the same place.
- Rechargeable and Disposable Battery Options: Different people have different preferences, so Phonak decided to expand their lineup to let people choose for themselves. Pick a rechargeable Phonak Audéo B if you want a hearing aid that will last over 24 hours on a single charge, with just 3 hours recharging to go from 0% to 100%. Alternatively, pick a model that has a zinc battery for a hearing aid that will let you swap out a disposable battery at will, allowing you to use the Phonak Audéo B all the time if you have extra batteries on hand. Whichever model you choose, the Phonak Audéo B is a long lasting hearing aid device that makes the most of the power it has.
- Versatile Style and Affordability: To complement the battery styles, you also have different sizes in order to help those with larger and smaller ears feel more comfortable wearing the Phonak Audéo B. By going with these different options, you’ll also have different pricing options as well, allowing you to more easily afford this premium hearing aid. While other companies might drive you towards a less powerful hearing aid if you don’t have the money to afford it, Pohnak has worked hard to provide so many options so that everyone can use a Phonak Audéo B if that is their preferred hearing aid option.
- Nearly Universal Connectivity: Smart devices are becoming more and more popular by the year, but there are still many hearing aid platforms that make connecting to a smart device complicated. That’s why Phonak made sure that the Phonak Audéo B would be a simple and elegant solution, as all it requires is a Bluetooth connection. Android, Apple, smart tablets, computers, TVs, and almost anything else with a Bluetooth connection can be paired with the Phonak Audéo B. Once connected, you’ll maintain a stable and high quality audio signal, allowing you to enjoy your favorite audio programs and content with the Phonak Audéo B.
The Phonak Audéo B is available in nine different color options, with six unique models that have different batteries and sizes. All six models rely on the same behind-the-ear, receiver-in-canal design, with features and performance largely the same across each hearing aid. For those who want a personalized hearing aid solution that provides great audio listening and responsive AI programing, discuss the Phonak Audéo B with your hearing aid specialist!
Phonak Bolero Marvel
- Multi-Directional Speech Clarity: Speech is an important aspect of our day to day life, but we spend as much time in face to face conversation as we do talking without even looking at other people. The Phonak Bolero Marvel has been developed to not only enhance direct speech, but to automatically detect and adjust when speech is detected coming from another direction. With the Phonak Bolero Marvel, you’ll be able to more clearly understand what other people are saying no matter where they are in the room, allowing you to respond in turn without having to move closer.
- Improved Music Listening Experience: Speech isn’t the only enhanced listening you’ll get with the Phonak Bolero Marvel, thanks to the dynamic music enhancement features. A slow compression speed, more gain, and the ability to regulate high and low frequencies provide for a fuller, richer, and ultimately more enjoyable music listening experience. If you are a music aficionado, or just want a hearing aid well suited for listening to music, you will find it a major feature of the Phonak Bolero Marvel.
- Extensive Tinnitus Treatment Management: With the assistance of the Phonak Target software, the Phonak Bolero Marvel features Tinnitus Balance noise generation for treating those suffering from tinnitus. With the noise generator, you can either generate noise that will mask the ringing you hear from a tinnitus episode, or can undergo relaxing sound therapy through the Tinnitus Retraining Therapy program. Tinnitus is a terrible condition, but you can make it far more manageable with the aid of the Phonak Bolero Marvel hearing aid.
- Roger Device Compatibility: One of the few key differences between the Phonak Bolero Marvel and the Phonak Audéo Marvel is that the former has greater Roger device compatibility. If you’re in need of a hearing aid that is compatible with most popular university and classroom speaker systems, the Phonak Bolero Marvel is designed for easy connection to such devices. Roger devices are one of the easiest speaker systems to set up as well, making the Phonak Bolero Marvel a solid option if you need to set up a direct speaker stream yourself.
The Phonak Bolero Marvel is available in nine unique color shades, with two different battery options for this behind-the-ear hearing aid. There are four different performance levels available for the Phonak Bolero Marvel, which follows the Phonak Audéo Marvel system. If you need a reminder, the Phonak Bolero Marvel performance levels are designed with the following levels of hearing loss in mind:
- Phonak Bolero Marvel Essential M30: Mild hearing loss.
- Phonak Bolero Marvel Standard M50: Mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Phonak Bolero Marvel Advanced M70: Mild to severe hearing loss.
- Phonak Bolero Marvel Premium M90: Mild to profound hearing loss.
Hearing Associates of Las Vegas are here to help:
The list above is an overview of the Phonak hearing aids that we are currently fitting for those who visit our clinics, with some of the most important features you should be aware of. However, there is a lot more to a hearing aid than just what it looks like and what it can do, as how it actually performs is going to vary from person to person. Even finding the proper color for your hearing aid can be difficult, as you just don’t know if it matches you until you try it out for yourself.
As such, we invite you to schedule an appointment in order to visit a Hearing Associates of Las Vegas clinic! We have two locations in the Las Vegas area, where we are happy to tell you more about Phonak hearing aids, letting you try out each model until you find your preferred option. We have been fitting people with Phonak hearing aids for years, and so we are just as happy to troubleshoot and try to resolve any issues you may have with an old Phonak hearing aid model as well. Asking a question or scheduling an appointment is real simple, as you just need to visit our Contact Us by clicking the link, then filling out our form once you’re there. We’ll review your message and answer any questions you may have, or help you get set up for an appointment if you require an in-person consultation. Whether you are trying out a hearing aid for the first time or are looking to replace your current hearing aid with something better, Hearing Associates of Las Vegas is here to provide you with the best suited hearing aid solution!