As a well-established producer of hearing aids, Phonak has many hearing aids you could consider. To help narrow down their catalog, only their best hearing aids Phonak currently is offering will be highlighted. That way, when you come in to visit Hearing Associates of Las Vegas, you can have an easier time pointing out what hearing aids you would like to try.
Phonak Audéo Marvel
Top hearing aid being offered by Phonak, the Audéo Marvel offer significantly improved sound processing which allows for more natural hearing when listening to everything from nature sounds to conversations. You can also use the Audéo Marvel to stream media such as podcast, TV, music, phone calls, and more directly to your hearing aids. An accessory may be needed to connect the Audéo Marvel Bluetooth to your devices, but it isn’t always necessary.
There are 8 different colors you can choose from when it comes to the Audéo Marvel as well as different variations. The variations—with a couple of distinct differences—are:
- Audéo M-312 – Takes 312 batteries and is smallest Audéo style.
- Audéo M-312T – Also takes 312 hearing aid batteries and is a slim-style case.
- Audéo M-13T – Slightly thicker base so it can take size 13 hearing aid batteries.
- Audéo M-R – Rechargeable hearing aid, larger-style casing.
- Audéo M-RT – Largest Audéo hearing aid, also rechargeable.
Phonak Naída B
Enjoy excellent sound processing with the Naída B hearing aids. Built into these hearing aids is SoundRecover2 tech which captures high-pitched sounds and adjusts it so you can hear it while doing the same to low-pitched sounds, all preserving excellent sound quality. The Binaural VoiceStream tech in particular targets the human speech range and reduces background noise interference while boosting speech.
Like the Audéo, the Naída B hearing aids come with 9 different color options. There are also different styles of Naída B hearing aids, which are:
- Naída B B-R RIC – An RIC style of hearing aid, this hearing aid is for mild-to-severe hearing loss, and has a rechargeable battery.
- Naída B B-SP – A BTE hearing aid style, this hearing aid is for moderate-to-profound hearing loss and uses size 13 hearing aid batteries.
- Naída B B-UP – Also a BTE style hearing aid, this hearing aid is for severe-to-profound hearing loss and uses a size 675 hearing aid battery.
Phonak Sky B
To help children with hearing loss connect with the world around them, Phonak has designed their Sky B hearing aids. These hearing aids are sturdy while being whimsical in color, allowing for a great deal of variation in the 14 different case colors and 7 hook colors. The Sky B hearing aids are also water- and dust- resistant.
There are variations of the Sky B that our hearing instrument specialists can help you and your child choose from when you both come in for a consultation.
Phonak Bolero B
Enjoy easy listening in all sorts of environments with the Bolero B hearing aids. These hearing aids have an automatic operating system built into them which allows the Bolero B to determine when a listening program change is needed to help you hear more effectively. They are also effective at capturing softer sounds than other styles of Phonak hearing aids.
With 9 color options, the Bolero B can be blended in with either your skin tone or hair to keep the device discreet. There are four different types of Bolero B hearing aids to choose from, which are:
- Bolero B-M – Mild-to-moderate hearing loss, size 312 batteries
- Bolero B-P – Mild-to-severe hearing loss, size 13 hearing aid batteries
- Bolero B-PR – Mild-to-severe hearing loss, rechargeable hearing aid
- Bolero B-SP – Moderate-to-profound hearing loss, size 13 batteries
Phonak Virto B-Titanium
Fairly unique among hearing aids on the market, the Virto B-Titanium has a custom-made case of medical-grade titanium, though the faceplate is plastic. As an ITE style hearing aid, the Virto B-Titanium will still be visible but less so than other hearing aids which perch on the ear. However, to help compensate for its small size, the Virto B-Titanium can automatically change listening environments for you.
There are only three faceplate color options, as the body will always be titanium-grey. The Virto B-Titanium is for mild-to-severe hearing loss and requires a size 10 hearing aid battery.
Phonak Virto B
With multiple styles to choose from, the Virto B hearing aids are calibrated for your particular hearing needs and take your ear anatomy into account when the hearing aid is being designed. That way, your hearing aids can more reliably detect sounds and what direction they are coming from around you.
Depending on the style of Virto B you choose, there are different colors available for you to choose from. There are also different sizes of Virto B hearing aids, though they all are some type of ITE hearing aids. These variants are:
- Virto B-10 NW 0 – Mild-to-severe hearing loss, IIC, and size 10 battery.
- Virto B-10 0 – Mild-to-severe hearing loss, ITC, wireless, and size 10 battery.
- Virto B-10 – Mild-to-severe hearing loss, CIC, wireless, and size 10 battery.
- Virto B-312 NW 0 – Mild-to-severe hearing loss, IIC, and size 312 battery.
- Virto B-312 – Mild-to-profound hearing loss, ITC, wireless, and size 312 battery.
- Virto B-13 – Mild-to-profound hearing loss, ITE, wireless, and size 13 battery.
The Lyric is a revolutionary hearing aid, as it is lower tech yet fits seamlessly into your life. This hearing aid is placed deep in the ear canal by one of our hearing instrument specialists and stays there 24/7. You can work out, shower, sleep, and go through all your normal activities while wearing the Lyric.
You will need a subscription to receive the Lyric, and it will need to be taken out and replaced by one of our hearing instrument specialists.
Try Out Phonak Hearing Aids At Hearing Associates Of Las Vegas
Here at Hearing Associates of Las Vegas, we are proud to be independent hearing clinics, since this means we can provide you with a wide variety of hearing aid brands from Phonak to Widex and more with no obligation to push any particular hearing aid.
So, if you would like to try a new pair of hearing aids, you can contact us for an appointment and come in for a free hearing test to assess where your hearing loss level is at. That way, our hearing instrument specialists can help you find and try hearing aids which will help you correct your particular hearing loss. We look forward to seeing you soon!