If you experience a ringing sensation in your ears, try the following Tinnitus Tips:
- Reduce exposure to extremely loud noises
- Avoid over consumption of stimulants such as caffeine and nicotine
- Decrease your salt intake
- Avoid being in total silence
- Keep track if there are common triggers
- Monitor your blood pressure
- Regular exercise
- Reduce fatigue
- Manage stress in your life
- Educate yourself about Tinnitus
- Be evaluated by a hearing expert
If you still find it difficult to cope with the ringing in your ears, call our tinnitus expert, 702-761-3831 to discuss tinnitus treatment options.
More helpful tinnitus tips and resources:
Mayo Clinic Tinnitus definition and symptoms
Harvard Medical School article, Tinnitus: Ringing in the Ears and what to do about it.