Navigating the world with any degree of hearing loss is hard but doable with the right hearing solutions. Whether those solutions are hearing aids or specialized surgery, there are many options to help with different types of hearing loss.
However, it used to be that as your degree of sensorineural hearing loss increases, even finding hearing aids to help can be difficult. But luckily, that is no longer the case, thanks to Oticon.
What Are Oticon Xceed Hearing Aids
Oticon has recently launched the Xceed, a powerful new hearing aid to address the needs of those with severe-to-profound hearing loss. These new hearing aids are packed with new technology that can help those with severe hearing needs to navigate the world more effectively.
Often, those with the most profound hearing loss struggle to find hearing solutions that offer powerful enough amplification to overcome their extensive hearing loss. So, it is exciting to see more hearing aid manufacturers produce hearing devices that can accommodate a range of hearing needs.
Xceed Play: Powerful hearing aids for children
Along with the Xceed hearing aids for adults, Oticon has also released the Xceed Play, which is their new pediatric hearing aid line.
Children who suffer from hearing loss have not always had many options when it comes to hearing aids. But with the addition of the Xceed Play hearing aids, children will be better able to hear and make the important developmental steps that require strong hearing ability.
Xceed Hearing Aid Features Helps With Profound Hearing Loss
So, what makes the Xceed hearing aids so helpful for those with profound hearing loss? Well, there is a good deal of hearing technology built into them. Some of the top assistive hearing technology in the Xceed hearing aids are:
- BrainHearing technology – With natural hearing, we are constantly listening for new sounds to inform our brains on our surroundings. With the BrainHearing technology, the Xceed hearing aids listen for you, regularly scanning your surroundings to provide you with better speech clarity and reduced listening effort on your behalf. By having less strain, you can enjoy improved short-term memory.
- 360-degree hearing – Some hearing aids only come with single-direction microphones, which can make surround sound listening impossible. In the Xceed hearing aids, you get 360-degree hearing that you can control.
- Bluetooth connectivity – Rather than fumbling with your phone and hearing aids or filtering your TV sound through your hearing aid microphones, you can connect your Xceed wirelessly to these devices. With this hearing aids Bluetooth connectivity, you can stream phone calls, TV, music, and more directly to your hearing aids for improved listening quality.
- OpenSound Optimizer – You may have heard other hearing aid users express unhappiness with their hearing aids due to feedback screeching or whistling. But, with the Xceed hearing aids, you can enjoy the OpenSound Optimizer, which prevents both static and whistling feedback sounds.
- Oticon ON app – For greater control of your hearing aids, the Xceed hearing aids can be controlled from the Oticon ON app. Whether you want to change the volume, sync to different devices, receive notifications about battery levels, change listening programs, and so much more.
- Multiband Adaptive Directionality LX – When it comes to directional hearing, sometimes it makes sense to focus your hearing in just one direction. With the Multiband Adaptive Directionality LX, you can do just that, or allow your Xceed hearing aids to perform the function automatically.
There are many other features you can find built into the Xceed hearing aids. To learn more about these new hearing aids, you can always come and work with our hearing aid specialists.
Consult With Hearing Associates Of Las Vegas To See If Xceed Is Right For You
Depending on your hearing needs, there are different hearing aids that can help you connect with the world of sounds around you. While the Xceed hearing aids are primarily marketed for those with severe-to-profound hearing loss, they can also be used for those with more moderate hearing needs.
With the help of our hearing instrument specialists, you can have these hearing aids—or others—fitted and programmed for your personal hearing needs.
If you are interested in learning more about Oticon Xceed hearing aids and see if they are the right ones for you, feel free to contact us today and start working with our hearing instrument specialists.